CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monkey Dooz Spa Party!

Aubrey had a blast at her "Spa Day" at Monkey Dooz! She was invited to a birthday party there where the girls got all glammed up with cool hair-dos, sparkly makeup and shinny nails. Afterward, they went back to the birthday girl's house for a Dance Party. Oh, they grow up so quickly! I have to say, though, that this party was a HUGE blessing and an answered prayer....Aubrey had been struggling with feeling like she didn't have any friends at school and her hurt over this was my constant prayer for a few weeks now. (Thank you to all of you who have been praying about this with me!) God is so good! :)


All dressed up and ready to PARTY!!

Fancy nails!






3 comments:

IdahoGirls said...

He is a God of details isn't He?? Way cool!!! Love it.

lucky mama said...

AWESOME!!!! Love this...

m. schrieber said...

LOVE IT!!! I want to go to a party at Monkey Dooz, looks like they had a great time and I LOVE Aubreys cute little doo. Precious!!!