This past weekend we traveling to my hometown to celebrate my aunt & uncle's 50th anniversary. 50 years.....for better or worse, richer or poorer, in sickness and in health..... their love and dedication to each other through the years is so inspiring and we were thrilled to be able to honor them with a great party. It was a beautiful celebration!
My family -- it was so nice to be together. I miss you all so much!
Me and my big sis! (Or is it little sis!?!)The whole family!
A HUGE thank you to my family for making the long roadtrip to Lakeview with me -- it was filled with sweet memories made all the better by sharing them with you! I love you!




1 comments:
Tara- Thanks for sharing. It makes me miss my family SO MUCH-I just want to love on my sisters and brother and all the kids and especially my mom and dad. Glad to hear your trip went well.
Post a Comment