CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

I have a blog???

Four words I thought I would never say...."I have a blog". Yes, its true.... I have actually created a Tackett Family blog to share pictures and stories with friends and family. I have been inspired by a couple of friends who have amazing blogs that I always look forward to reading. Now don't get me wrong.... I am not aspiring to be in that 'amazing' category but I do think there is great value in being able to share photos and stories with friends and family. We are not able to get together nearly as much as we would like with the people in our lives who mean so much to us. Hopefully, this blog will help us feel a little more "connected".

A huge thank you to my friend Deanna who helped me get started in the blogging world! It really is as easy as she said it would be! If you have ever thought of starting a blog yourself - I would encourage you to do it! (And send me the link to your blog...its a a great way to stay connected!) :)

2 comments:

lucky mama said...

I LOVE your blog. I'm SO happy you were able to start one! Way to go!! :) Keep it up - I'll be a faithful reader. :) You're the best-

IdahoGirls said...

It looks great. You know this already - but your girls are CUTE!!!